600 points

by Asuntha Adams
15th February 2014

Other than for the reward that comes with level four, are there any other privileges? Like maybe blogging?

Replies

that last line should have read "hope you do something with your work and not just let it be a "well maybe, if I had just published myself it could have been me!"

Paul.

Profile picture for user paul_garside
Paul
Garside
330 points
Ready to publish
Fiction
Comic
Crime, Mystery, Thriller
Gothic and Horror
Middle Grade (Children's)
Picture Books (Children's)
Adventure
Speculative Fiction
Poetry
Short stories
Writing dialogue
Editing
Literary agents
Proof reading
Cover design
Publicity and Marketing
Preparing Your Portfolio
Identifying Your Audience
Literary
Synopsis
Voice
Paul Garside
18/02/2014

It would seem your question is something of a puzzler! as I'm new to this, well relatively, (a couple of weeks) I have no idea what we actually achieve in real terms by any of the posts we write and read, apart from knowing how many other people want to write, and how many different reasons, their hopes of becoming famous maybe rich... I think for most of us if we are lucky we might get read and have the guts to eventually publish ourselves electronically, and why not? after all it's not like vanity press, so maybe when you get to the highest level there is here; then maybe, just maybe it's time to take that step and put your work where it will be read even if you have to let it go with no payment. It's possible the organisers have something like that in mind when they invite us to post our work and enter their competitions. Sorry I tend to run off at the mouth, well at the keyboard. hope you do something with your work and just let be a "well maybe if I would have just!" am stopping now lol. good luck. Regards Paul.

Profile picture for user paul_garside
Paul
Garside
330 points
Ready to publish
Fiction
Comic
Crime, Mystery, Thriller
Gothic and Horror
Middle Grade (Children's)
Picture Books (Children's)
Adventure